We are hiring assembly workers to help in the production of material handling equipment in Mississauga! This is a full time long term job opportunity! You will be working for a global industry leader that has been in business for over 50 years!
– Quick Start Pay Program – get your 1st day’s pay after your 2nd shift!
– Monday to Friday 10am – 6pm
– Training for 2 weeks at 6am -2pm
– Kennedy / Derry
– Mississauga, ON
– This job site is transit accessible
– Assemble prefabricated parts.
– Have some working knowledge on assembling mechanical dock levelers
– Cut, file, fits, punches, reams, rivets, forms, and / or clamping of individual parts in their proper relations for assembling.
– Minimum Grade 12 education
– Capable of reading blueprints
– Able to lift 25lbs
– Electrical knowledge is a huge asset for this position
APPLY NOW – WE HAVE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to peel@ablemploymention and mention job # 20137.
After submitting your resume, call Peyton to book your personal interview 905-455-0743! Please call Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm!
Skills often associated with this type of position include:
warehouse, factory, general labour, heavy lifting, production, manufacturing, material handling, assembly, quality inspection, electrical assembly
Are you looking for a full-time temp to hire opportunity? We have a position where you can earn $180/day and...Apply For This Job
We currently have openings for a warehouse in Milton that works with vinyl siding building products! This Canadian owned company...Apply For This Job