ABL’s Occupational Wellness Manager and staff KNOW there may be challenges to attaining work-life fitness.
In today’s digital age, there are plenty of apps and technologies that can help you improve your well-being and find balance.
Let’s go virtual!
Here are some virtual tips and ideas to help you whenever or wherever you are:
- Download workout and fitness videos onto your phone
- Use an app that tracks your weight loss and fitness goals
- Sign up with sites that will send you daily exercise goals
- Join an online chat group to stay motivated and connected with others
- Set the virtual thermostat for optimal sleeping temperatures
- Use an app with your fitness tracker/pedometer (e.g. Fitbit or phone app pedometer) to track your progress
MENU PLANNING AND COOKING:
- Follow Facebook pages that are related to healthy recipes and cooking
- Use an app that helps create menus and grocery lists
- Sign up for grocery delivery or curbside grocery pickup
- Follow step-by-step videos on meal prep
- Sign up online for fresh, pre-portioned, ingredient deliveries
MINDFULNESS AND MEDITATION:
- Listen to a meditation video during your work breaks or on your way home
- Play white noise on your phone or smart-speaker (e.g. Google mini, Amazon Alexa) while sleeping
- Download calming background music to listen to while working if permitted
- Use an app that plays positive affirmations
Display your daily gratitudes as a screen saver
- Skype/Facetime with your children during your breaks to feel connected
ABL is a staffing agency specializing in filling general labour temporary jobs, including packaging jobs and warehouse jobs. Contact us today to find the right staff for your needs!
You might also like:
Top 6 Secrets to Balancing Work and Life Effectively
Wellness Management: Eat Your Water
4 Simple Everyday Steps to Physical and Mental Wellness