Work for a family owned and operated company located in Oakville, Ontario. Become a part of a team of experts supplying commercial and residential top quality rental equipment to construction and landscaping companies.
You will be responsible for greeting customers, instructing them in the proper and safe use of equipment and demonstrating operation when necessary. You will support the team in ensuring proper distribution, return and cleaning of equipment promptly and safely. This position requires frequent bending, pushing and lifting up to 70lbs.
– Coordinate pickup and delivery schedule.
– Monitor rental contracts to ensure the right equipment is going out.
– Load/unload equipment for customers.
– Test operations of equipment before loading and ensure load is secure per company procedure.
– Assist in moving equipment both to and from outdoor display area.
– Assist with minor repairs and oversee cleaning and servicing of equipment.
– Other duties as requested by supervisor.
Apply today! Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and then call 905-631-2259 to book your phone interview!
We are looking to hire some great people to join our team in Milton! There are many benefits working for...Apply For This Job
Are you student looking to spend time in the sun this summer? Do you want to get in shape and...Apply For This Job