Our client is one of the largest independently owned building materials suppliers in Southwestern Ontario.
We are looking for strong delivery helpers to assist in loading and unloading construction materials to the various job sites around London.
– lifting requirements up to 50 lbs.
– Monday to Friday shifts
– day time shifts available
– start at 7 am and be home by 4 pm
– ongoing work with opportunity for hire
– travel time to the delivery locations is paid
Rate of pay for this position is $17.50/hour, paid weekly. Once you work your first shift, you will qualify for ABL’s quick start pay program to make sure you are ready to get back to work!
Get your 1st day’s pay after your 2nd shift with our Quick Start Pay Program
– $100 referral bonus – learn more during your interview
– Monthly draws for gift cards
– A friendly and helpful team to prepare you to try out a new industry
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com and mention job # 19492.Please respond to the short questionnaire which will assist us in assessing your skills and requirements
skills often associated with this position may include: delivery helper, heavy lifting, construction material, driver, London,
We are looking for an experienced Inventory Control Specialist who is trained in using an RF scanner. The person chosen...Apply For This Job