Beginning in 1877, our client is one of the largest independently owned building materials suppliers in Southwestern Ontario. Their goal is to be the leading building material project partner of choice by providing the best service, quality products and exceptional value while conducting business in a fair and honest manner.
We are looking for strong delivery helpers to assist in loading and unloading construction materials to the various job sites around London.
– lifting requirements up to 50 lbs.
– Monday to Friday shifts
– day time shifts available
– start at 7 am and be home by 4 pm
– ongoing work with opportunity for hire
– travel time to the delivery locations is paid
Rate of pay for this position is $16.00/hour, paid weekly. Once you work your first shift, you will qualify for ABL’s quick start pay program to make sure you are ready to get back to work!
Get your 1st day’s pay after your 2nd shift with our Quick Start Pay Program
– $100 referral bonus – learn more during your interview
– Monthly draws for gift cards
– A friendly and helpful team to prepare you to try out a new industry
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 19492.
This job is worth the drive to Grimsby! Great pay rate! Training opportunities! Long term position! We are looking for...Apply For This Job
Apply today to join a great team! We have a weekend day shift available in Woodstock! You will be working 12...Apply For This Job