Our client in Tillsonburg manufactures and supplies a full complement of products for pump systems, Hydronics, mining and wells.
They are looking for an Office Manager to cover a maternity leave to start in the summer.
The Office Manager supervises the smooth operations of their Branch location. This position administers the local Human Resources functions needed for the day to day running of the location as well as administrative functions including approving and submitting invoicing and working closely with the accounting department.
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment
– Good attitude
– Great with customer service and working with people
– Professional appearance
– Positive and friendly
– Able to provide positive leadership
– Post secondary degree is Business administration or related field
– A minimum of 2 years management experience
– HR experience will be an asset
– Knowledge of the water well and Environmental industries is also an asset
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Nexus software or comparable programs
DON’T WAIT – APPLY TODAY!
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
Please call Aaron at 519-914-5366 to discuss this position and to schedule your interview
PLEASE NOTE ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD
Our established client who specializes in Janitorial Services is seeking to hire a Bilingual Account Manager on a permanent basis...Apply For This Job