Our client has been manufacturing quality pet products for consumers and pets for 45 years. As one of the first producers of clumping cat litter and small animal bedding in the market, this New Hamburg client has maintained their leadership position in the pet industry for very long period of time.
Material Handler Responsibilities
– Removing finished palatalized product from the production lines and locating it to storage areas in the warehouse or onto trailers
– Delivering materials including packaging materials and pallets to the production lines
– Assist the AZ shunt drivers as required with loading and unloading.
– On site shunting as required (training provided)
– Assisting with line production and other duties as required by the Supervisor
– At least 3 years counterbalance forklift experience in a warehouse and/or
manufacturing setting preferred
– Clean forklift driving record required
– Ability to manually lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis required
– Experience shunting tractor trailers would be an asset
APPLY TODAY TO START WORKING ASAP!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com – this will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume, call Crystal at 519-340-0466 Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm.
Visit the HOT JOBS section of our website www.ablemployment.com to see more full-time job openings!
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
We are hiring certified and experienced Forklift operators in Mississauga! CALL NOW IF YOU WANT TO START A FULL TIME...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking FULL TIME Forklift operators for a material handling company new to the Oakville area! This client...Apply For This Job
The Material Handler is responsible for performing a variety of tasks including but not limited to fulfilling orders, shipping /...Apply For This Job
We have an opening for an experienced forklift operator in Richmond, BC This is a fantastic ongoing opportunity in a high...Apply For This Job