Work for an electronic manufacturing service provider in the Burlington area that creates high-quality electronic manufacturing parts and services for top companies across the globe!
We are currently recruiting for a Material Handler Position. Responsibilities include – but are not limited to – control of all material from receiving, raw material storage, work order kitting, finished goods storage and packing, shipping and other material control functions namely cycle counting, inventory discrepancy root cause analysis and material recycling. The candidate must be available to work FULL TIME Monday-Friday with OVER TIME after 40 hour work week!
– Shipping and receiving experience
– Computer literacy, specifically on computerized inventory control systems.
– Must be comfortable lifting 50 lbs repetitively
– Familiar with working with SAP
– Movement of inventory in the production area to the shipping and receiving area
– order picking/packing
– Ability to complete warehouse kitting- taking multiple SKUs and combining them in a package to create one new SKU
DON’T MISS OUT — > APPLY NOW – submit your resume online or to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For IMMEDIATE consideration please follow up with a phone call to 905-631-2259 after submitting your resume!