Our client is a leading manufacturer known for a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a stellar reputation in the industry.
Why you should apply?
– driven by a team of dedicated professionals who embody a friendly and professional work culture.
– their commitment to employee satisfaction is reflected in the variety of events and activities they organize, including summer barbecues, ice cream truck services, Halloween costume contests, and even participation in exhilarating dragon boat competitions.
– strong presence in their industry
Brief Outline of Duties and Responsibilities: (full job description provided during interview process)
– Performs maintenance procedures according to the established SOP and PM schedule, coordinating parts and service, as required.
– Builds & grows existing preventative maintenance program while maintaining a proactive approach to Plant and Equipment maintenance & repair.
– Performs operational checks on equipment and systems. Detects and investigates variance in performance of equipment, utilities, systems and/ or facilities to ensure proper or enhanced functioning.
Skills and Qualifications:
– At least 2 years experiences in maintenance of manufacturing type equipment or equivalent in an medium or large organization.
– Basic Systems Diagnostics; Electrical, Mechanic, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Instrumentation & PLC. Capable of using electrical testing equipment to diagnose problems.
To apply to this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and mention the job ID #23901. This will create a profile for you in our system and you will receive a reach out from our virtual recruiter to better understand your career goals. If you have the relevant experience that we need for the job, you will be contacted by Luke who will discuss your application further.
Skills associated with this role include: Maintenance Technician; Plant and Equipment Maintenance; Plant and Equipment repair; Electrical Testing; Chinese