Long Term Optician Needed In Scarborough! Must be licensed with experience.
Must have a Canadian Optician License and education with some experience
– We offer an annual stipend towards attendance of industry events, Opticianry development training programs, and support for your completion of the Continuing Competence Program/Quality Assurance Program Opticianry
– Coverage of OAC membership and licensing renewal fees
As eye health is our top priority, we’ve made OCT scans a standard part of pre-testing. Not only that, we’re putting customers first by offering top-quality products and prioritizing a quick turn around time to get our glasses in the hands of our customers as quickly as possible.
What we offer:
– Competitive base wage (based on experience)
– Health and Dental Benefits
– 3 weeks paid vacation
– 2 free pairs of glass and discounted products
– Birthdays off
With the company growing by 200 stores in Canada over the next two years, there is a great deal of opportunity ahead of you
To speed up the hiring process, apply directly to this position with your resume as a Word Document or PDF (other formats will cause an error). This will create a unique file for you in our system and a short questionnaire will be emailed and texted out to you. You can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your experience and preferences are a match for our role we will contact you.
**Please complete the questionnaire to help set up your file with us**
Are you looking for your next career move? We have a great direct-hire job opportunity in Mississauga for a Spanish-English...Apply For This Job