Experience in use of hand tools and power tools. Construction experience an asset.
1. Must possess a valid drivers license and have access to reliable transportation.
2. Responsible to arrive at construction site on-time and prepared to work. Must be willing to regularly travel within Ontario to complete assigned projects.
3. Must have the ability to safely operate necessary tools and equipment
4. Heavy lifting is required.
5. General carpentry work on-site as directed.
6. Painting on-site as directed.
7. Must be able to follow instructions and take direction.
8. Must be able to complete tasks with limited supervision, as directed.
9. Some weekend, evening, and/or night shift work may be required.
10. Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding work performed
11. Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control
12. Must follow all Cornerstone safety standards.
13. Participate in Safety and other training as required.
Measures of Performance:
1. Accountable and arrives on-site on time.
2. Completes assigned tasks correctly and on-time.