Immediate Forklift Operator openings at a growing food processing company in St. Marys!
Our client is a global agri-food solutions company that helps the world’s top consumer brands develop customized sourcing programs, innovative products and sustainable supply chains.
– On site training
– Positive team oriented work environment
– Consistent days and hours from Monday to Friday (no weekends)
– Weekly pay every Friday + 4% vacation pay
– Ask our office about our Quick Start Pay Program to access your pay as soon as your second day of work!
– Transporting pallets of glass jars throughout the plant
– Transporting finished product and store inside the cooler
– Removing and storing product at heights as high as approximately 10 meters
– Loading trucks for shipments
– Dumping product on the production line tables
– Assisting with production line work when required
– Current forklift certification
– Experience driving a counterbalance forklift
– Experience operating a four stage mast (a quad) forklift
– Experience operating a rotator on a forklift an asset
– Ability to pass criminal background check
– Ability to provide 2 employment references
– Good English communication skills, including comprehension
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume call 519-646-1225 to schedule your personal interview – please call Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm.
To view more of our great job openings, please visit the ‘Hot Jobs’ section of our website at www.ablemployment.com
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
Are you interested in becoming a valued member of a well known, established Burlington Transportation Company? We are hiring for...Apply For This Job
Are you a recently certified forklift operator looking to gain experience? Are you looking to work somewhere that appreciates your...Apply For This Job