Build a customer service career with one of Canada’s leading commercial & restaurant equipment service & repair companies:
This is a remote work (work from home) position for now, but this will change to hybrid (3 days in office) as soon as their brand new office space is ready in Scaroborough!
Your first week will be physically in the office for training in East York, and after that you’ll work from home until the new office opens. Your equipment will be provided.
-$18hr plus 4% vacation pay
– Bilingual French language premium ($19/hr)
– Long term career opportunity
– Full time hours
– Benefits once hired on!
– Manage phone queue and other communication for all inbound/outbound calls in a courteous, client-oriented manner.
– Process customer service requests through the computer system, ensuring accuracy.
– Maintain strong working relationships within the Service Department.
– Responsible for handling customer service requests from creation to completion, ensuring exceptional service.
– Provide customers with updates, ETA’s, schedule and contacts subagents, technicians and other stakeholders as needed.
– Warranty verification.
– COD Payment processing.
– Other duties as assigned.
– High speed internet at home
– Quiet space to work at home
– High school diploma
– Experience working in customer service.
– Experience with a current ERP system preferred
– Intermediate computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), email applications (MS Outlook) and the ability to learn new computer systems.
– Strong data entry skills, basic math and proofreading abilities.
– Strong time management, organization and multitasking abilities.
– Excellent communication
Apply today! reply to this ad with your resume or send us a copy to email@example.com, This will create a unique file for you in our system and a survey will be emailed and texted out to you. Once it is complete we will contact you.
Full-time retail work for a company with almost 2000 stores worldwide! Be part of their launch in Ontario with this...Apply For This Job
We are looking for some great people to join our team! We are hiring customer service representatives in Toronto! Get...Apply For This Job
Work for one of Canada's most recognized clothing retailers! Full-time Work From Home Position. 1 week training in office in Richmond...Apply For This Job
Full Time Optical Retail Positions Starting January 2023! Apply today! Permanent Positions! Benefits after 3 months! Paid Vacation and Sick...Apply For This Job