WORK FROM HOME!
Our client is an e-commerce company hiring for a special project during their busy season starting in the fall.
You will work as a customer service representative on behalf of one of the largest Canadian apparel retailers!
– Respond to inbound phone calls, up sell/cross sell additional items and resolve customer’s issues
– Take inbound calls for order placement
– Respond to customer email inquiries
– Up sell and cross sell additional items
– Answer inquiries while maintaining and updating the customer database
– Maintain a sense of urgency in responding to the customer needs
– Be creative and go above and beyond when assisting our customers
– Accurate and efficient order entry and maintenance of customer files
– Ask probing questions and overcome objections
Hours: You will be scheduled for five 8 hour shifts between 8am-midnight Mon-Sun. You will not be required to work every weekend.
What we offer:
– Weekly pay
– Flexible hours
– Quick Start Pay Program (get your first day of pay on your 2nd day of work!)
– 4% vacation paid out weekly
– Monthly draws
Your skills and experience::
– 1 year of related customer service experience
– Pleasant and professional telephone etiquette
– Flexible, open minded and solution oriented with the ability to adapt to the fast paced Internet environment
– Strong verbal and written communications skills
– PC literate and basic typing skills
– Adept at navigating web sites and multi-tasking
– Regular and punctual attendance is a must
– Must have location in home free from distraction and noise
– Internet requirements of 10MB+
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 17781.
ABL Careers is a Canadian staffing agency that is locally owned and operated. We work side by side with our...Apply For This Job
Start your career with us! We have several openings for bilingual customer service representatives (CSRs) and call centre agents in...Apply For This Job