Work for a small family owned and operated financial lending company in the Burlington area. They are looking for a highly motivated entry level Customer Service Representative to join their team!
Monday – Friday 11am-7pm
This is a Temp-Hire opportunity! Lots of room for growth and advancements through the company.
Customer Service Rep. Responsibilities/Duties:
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Answering phones and responding to emails.
– Cold calling protentional new customers (may include calling existing customers to inquire about resigning for new loan services.
– Inbound calls from customers wishing to process extra payments, defer payments, looking for loan based services
– Collection calls for any accounts past due.
– Data entry and research as required to troubleshoot customer problems
– Resolving customer complaints, managing database records, drafting status reports on customer service issues
– Aiding correspondence for the office, such as emails, letters, packages, and phone calls
– Covering reception
– Knowledge of basic computer skills – Microsoft Office
– Great communication skills
Skills often associated with this role: administrative, entry level, data entry, full time, Microsoft office, Microsoft Word, Halton, Burlington, Clerical, Customer Service Rep