The role is for a customer service representative. It is an inbound call position for our phone provider project.
This is a permanent position with benefits and bonuses! Full training is provided by a friendly and supportive leadership team! Let us connect you with your next career!
This is a fully remote position!
You will handle phone calls of customers that need assistance with things such as:
– bill explanation
– device troubleshooting
– find the best phone service plan for them, and
– offering additional services to provide a better experience
– handle calls of potential new customers providing information on what this phone provider has to offer and possibly starting new phone service
– Fluency in English
– High school graduate or equivalent
– 6 months or more of customer service experience
– A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise
– High speed internet and a computer with Windows 10
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 20569.
After submitting your resume, call Brishti or Xavier to schedule your personal interview 647.258.9921. Please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
ABL Careers is currently looking for Bilingual French/English Agent! Start as soon as next week! Full-time, permanent role in the...Apply For This Job