WORK FROM HOME!
Our client is an e-commerce company hiring for a special project during their busy season starting in May.
You will work as a customer service representative on behalf of one of the largest Canadian apparel retailers!
– Respond to inbound phone calls, up sell/cross sell additional items and resolve customer’s issues
– Take inbound calls for order placement
– Respond to customer email inquiries
– Up sell and cross sell additional items
– Answer inquiries while maintaining and updating the customer database
– Maintain a sense of urgency in responding to the customer needs
– Be creative and go above and beyond when assisting our customers
– Accurate and efficient order entry and maintenance of customer files
– Ask probing questions and overcome objections
Hours: You will be scheduled for five 8 hour shifts between 8am-midnight Mon-Sun. You will not be required to work every weekend.
What we offer:
– Weekly pay
– Flexible hours
– Quick Start Pay Program (get your first day of pay on your 2nd day of work!)
– 4% vacation paid out weekly
– Monthly draws
Your skills and experience::
– 1 year of related customer service experience
– Pleasant and professional telephone etiquette
– Flexible, open minded and solution oriented with the ability to adapt to the fast paced Internet environment
– Strong verbal and written communications skills
– PC literate and basic typing skills
– Adept at navigating web sites and multi-tasking
– Regular and punctual attendance is a must
– Must have location in home free from distraction and noise
– Internet requirements of 10MB+
Submit your resume to Luis or Elody at email@example.com and mention job # 17781
We are looking for an energetic, friendly Staffing Consultant with inside sales experience that is looking to expand their skill...Apply For This Job