As we head back to the workplace and offices after two years of managing safety, we are all ready for some Fresh Starts and Safe Habits! As we start to encourage a more active on-site presence, many places are no longer requiring facemasks.
That doesn’t mean everyone is fully comfortable with the idea, however.
Here are 6 ways we can help mitigate risk and create a sense of comfort in the workplace when there are no longer mask mandates in place:
- Maintain social distancing of 2 meters: walk down an empty or less crowded aisle
- Wash/sanitize hands frequently: have a sanitizer on your key chain
- Sanitize high touch points i.e. cell phone, steering wheel, keys, door handles
- Practice sneeze and cough etiquette: turn away from others and cover your face with your elbow crease
- Avoid crowds and closed spaces: walk outdoors, attend places at less busier times of the day
- Carry a spare mask to use when you feel it is needed