ABL Employment is a Canadian staffing agency that is locally owned and operated. We work side by side with our client companies and our assignment employees to help them reach their goals through new career opportunities!
We specialize in helping candidates find temporary, part-time and/or full-time assignments for Industrial positions across Ontario and BC. We help people find great jobs and companies find great people!
ABL Employment strives to create A Better Life for both our Assignment employees and our client companies. Read more about ABL’s ‘A Better Life’ Award on our website. ABL creates a business that is valued within it’s community and as a result has earned nominations and awards as voted on by the community. 2017 was an exciting year, where ABL was awarded the Business Excellence Award for a large service company as voted on by the Chamber of Commerce in Halton, where ABL’s head office is located.
This dynamic position is located in North York and involves:
– Creation of strategic client focused recruiting campaigns
– Attraction, Pre-screening and Interviewing of new candidates for existing and future career opportunities with our clients
– Assisting with managing our recruiting platforms and social media pages.
– Supporting, servicing and strategizing with our diverse customer base within the region through strong professional relationships
– Being flexible to partner with your co-workers to ensure office coverage, productivity, efficiencies and results
Salary offered is dependent on transferable skills/experience: this is not an hourly position. Benefits include: a competitive bonus plan based on branch performance, medical benefit plan, paid mileage, paid training, monthly wellness bonus, personal internet service reimbursement, and much more!
– An upbeat, positive and energetic attitude.
– Reliable/own transportation
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strength in creativity and analysis
– Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a team environment
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM OUR FUTURE YOU – APPLY NOW:
Email your resume to email@example.com attention Hayley for Staffing Consultant Position.
FULL-TIME TEMP TO HIRE ROLE! Our client is a chemical manufacturer that has been providing solutions worldwide for over 60 years...Apply For This Job
Are you seeking an entry level HR Administrator position? We have an opportunity in Oakville with a well established Automotive...Apply For This Job