Our client has been manufacturing quality pet products for consumers and pets for 45 years. As one of the first producers of clumping cat litter and small animal bedding in the market, this New Hamburg client has maintained their leadership position in the pet industry for very long period of time.
The Shipper/Receiver is responsible for safe and efficient shipping, receiving and storage of materials including mechanical and manual material handling methods in our clients warehouses.
We offer weekly pay every Friday and a Quick Start Pay Program where you can get your 1st day’s pay after your 2nd shift!
– 3 years shipping and receiving experience
– 3 years counterbalance forklift experience
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to lift up to 60 lbs on regular basis
– Safe, timely, accurate and efficient loading and unloading of trailers/trucks utilizing forklift and material handling equipment.
– Accurate and timely picking of orders, processing receipts, shipments, consolidation and put away tasks and systems transactions
– Movement of materials within the onsite warehouses
– Ensure optimal, organized and safe storing of products within the warehouses.
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – this will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume, call Kathy at 519-340-0466 Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm.
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
Are you a forklift operator that is looking to gain experience in your skill? Have you recently been certified but...Apply For This Job
Are you a recently certified forklift operator looking to gain experience? Are you looking to work somewhere that appreciates your...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for a full time career opportunity as a forklift operator? Are you able to travel to the...Apply For This Job
Working in a large distribution center in the Burlington area! Multiple positions available in the warehouse - GENERAL LABOUR AND...Apply For This Job