Our Client is Currently Looking For Forklift Operators With A Valid Class 2 Reach Licence For Order Picking!
– Are you looking for a great work environment?
– Are you adventurous enough to work in a HUGE warehouse?
– Are you looking for work in the Richmond, BC area?
– Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company with nearly unlimited growth potential?
– Are you able to lift 40lbs – 60lbs?
– Do you have a valid forklift certification, and experience using a Reach or Order Picker machine?
If you answered yes to all (or most) of the above, then keep reading for how to apply!
Core Duties includes:
– Attention to detail in your work
– Not afraid of heights
– Picking orders by hand by UPC code
– Unloading and Loading containers by hand (40-60 lbs lifting)
Even if you’re a newly Certified Forklift Operator with limited experience, we encourage you to apply!
APPLY TODAY, START AS EARLY AS TOMORROW!
Speed up the hiring process by responding to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to email@example.com – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process! After submitting your resume call Marcel or Sarah to schedule your personal interview 604-630-8343 – please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
Visit the HOT JOBS section of our website www.ablemployment.com to see more full-time job openings!