Work for a warm and friendly company who is looking for ongoing temp – hire associates.
Working on the Raymond reach – Must have valid forklift license.
Demonstrate high-quality accuracy and attention to detail. Excellent reading and number skills. A reliable team player with a great attitude. Good attendance and punctuality are important.
Ability to lift/carry up to 50lbs
Ability to stand, bend, lift and/or drive machine for extended periods of time
Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Once you get hired on you will get:
– 3 weeks paid vacation
– Discount at all of their stores
– 3% of your pay will be put into your pension after 2 months – and the company will match the 3% so total of 6%
– Full health coverage after 3 months
– Profit sharing after 6 months
The shift runs from Monday to Friday from 7am – 3:30pm
The pay rate for this shift is $21/hour! We pay weekly every Friday!
Don’t Wait – Apply Now!!!
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume and then call Collin (Mon-Fri 9am-4pm) for more information or to set up your personal interview 905-635-2907!
OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com
We have a great career opportunity for sit down counterbalance forklift operators in Surrey! You will be working in a state...Apply For This Job
We have several immediate openings for certified forklift operators! We can connect you with your next career! We have jobs...Apply For This Job
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR FULL-TIME DOCK WORKERS FOR A BUSY CROSS DOCK IN WOODSTOCK! START YOUR WEEK OFF WITH...Apply For This Job