Excellent opportunity to join an established construction and renovation company.
Full time, permanent position. Benefits after 3 months with an RSP program. Beautiful work space.
Provide support to the project management, accounting and administration team. Under the direction of the Accounting Manager and Project Managers provide project documentation and accounting functions as required. Assist in organizing and controlling project activities, deliverables and costs.
1. Provide administrative support for Project Management team, with a focus on Project Manager supporting Special Projects.
2. Participate in project kick off meetings with sales/estimating and project teams. Become familiar with project scope and deliverables.
3. Prepare and circulate client contracts for full understanding of terms, conditions, and project scope.
4. Assist with preparation and circulation of required start up documentation for all projects. Start up documentation includes but is not limited to Ministry of Labor and government filings, emergency protocol, insurance, and Health and Safety manuals.
5. Partner with sales/estimating and Project Manager to create project specific cost tracker, using established template.
1. Monitor Invoice Management System (IMS) for invoices that have been approved, and ready for posting.
2. Enter financial transactions into Sage (internal accounting system)
3. Assist with preparing invoices.
4. Prepare and distribute overdue account statements. Assist in client or vendor follow-up and status. Assist with Accounts payable reconciliation.
5. Monitor and maintain spreadsheets as required, (ie, expense reports, time sheets, job cost tracking)
6. Assist project management team in expense report preparation and submission.
1. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
2. Hands-on experience with Microsoft Suite, with strong Excel skills.
3. Knowledge of accounting software, Sage 50 a plus.
4. Knowledge of basic bookkeeping and invoicing procedures
5. Familiarity with finance regulations
6. Familiarity with CCDC documents and standard construction processes.
7. Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
8. Ability to multi-task, taking direction from multiple team members and managing one’s own workload.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiring an Entry Level Administrative Assistant for a direct hire opportunity in Burlington, ON! You will be working in...Apply For This Job