Start Date: 05/21/2019
We have an exciting full-time Direct Hire Administrative Assistance position available for a small, award winning advertising agency located in downtown London.
This position is covering a 18 month Maternity Leave
Bonus after successful 3 month review
Monday to Friday 8:15 am - 5 pm
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- General office duties - telephone, maintaining files and databases, preparation of excel sheets, ongoing correspondence
- Follow-up with clients and media representatives as it relates to media placements, billing and individual press release programs
- Tracking and recording overall effectiveness of press release programs
- Maintenance and updating in-house library materials
- Preparation of PowerPoint Presentations from provided material
- Sending out email blasts through Constant Contact (will train, if required)
- Assist as required in preparation of purchase orders and insertion orders for magazines
- Keyboarding, maintaining list of office supplies and placing orders
- Preparation of courier waybills online
- Assisting team members as required
- Responsibility for walking the company's standard poodle twice a day
- Plus all other related office activities, as required.
- Training will be provided
Education and Experience:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel are a must.
- Knowledge of social media platforms would be an asset
- Previous media or agency experience would be a plus
- Good time management skills and detail oriented
- Common sense is a must!
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume and then call Bonn or Heather (Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm) to set up your personal interview 519-646-1225!
Check out some more of our great job openings on the 'Hot Jobs' section of our website www.ablemployment.com