Start Date: 02/25/2019
Our Client is Currently Looking For A Warehouse Supervisor
- Are you looking for a great work environment?
- Are you adventurous enough to work in a HUGE warehouse?
- Are you looking for work in the Richmond, BC area?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company with nearly unlimited growth potential?
- Are you able to lift 40lbs - 60lbs?
- Do you have a valid forklift certification, and experience using a Reach or Order Picker machine?
If you answered yes to all (or most) of the above, then keep reading for how to apply!
Core Duties includes:
Supervise up to fifteen employees
Create Receiving Plan
Create meeting minutes for daily meetings
Conduct daily team meetings
Ensure Shipping is closed and nothing is left on the docks
Ensure receiving is completed as per the SLA
Ensure the warehouse is kept clean
Conduct receiving audits
Foster a positive team atmosphere and culture
Assist the team
Provide customer service as needed
Other duties as required
APPLY TODAY, START AS EARLY AS TOMORROW!
To apply, please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume and then call our team to book your personal interview at 604-630-8343.
Please call Marcel Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com
Visit the HOT JOBS section of our website www.ablemployment.com to see more full-time job openings!
Valid machine tickets and experience on the following forklifts:
o Reach Truck
o Order Picker
o Counterbalance Sit Down
Ability to problem solve
Ability to communicate effectively in English
Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
Ability to lift 50lbs
Familiarity with AS400 systems is an asset, but not a requirement
Excellent Communication Skills
Ability to prioritize tasks
Ability to stay calm, focused, and rational under pressure