Start Date: Immediate
WANT A HANDS-ON JOB? INTERESTED IN THE TRADES? THIS IS THE JOB YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!
Do you enjoy travelling as part of your work routine? Do you thrive in hands-on jobs where you work with little supervision? Are you detail-oriented, and always looking for ways to improve? If you answered yes to all those questions, then we want you!
Our client, an independent company founded right here in the lower mainland, is looking for several caulking technicians to join their team. Keep reading for all the details for this exciting opportunity!
- Sealing windows, doors, expansion joints of exterior buildings and bathrooms and kitchen interiors using a variety of trade tools.
- Working at heights and on ladders and lifts from time to time (training and certifications will be provided).
What Do We Provide:
- Competitive wage and room for regular increases;
- Friendly environment working with experts in the industry;
- Hands on training and certifications (as you progress).
Basic Requirements includes:
- Valid Driver Licence with access to your own vehicle.
- Comfortable doing physical work involving bending, twisting, and kneeling or being crouched for extended periods of time.
HOW DO YOU APPLY YOU ASK? HERE'S HOW!!
Start by responding to this posting with a copy of your resume. Then call Chris or John to schedule your personal interview. We can be reached at 604-648-2259, Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm!
Short of cash? Ask us about our Quick Start Pay Program, and get paid after your second day of work!
Not the job for you? Check out more of our great job opportunities on the HOT JOBS page of our website www.ablemployment.com