Residential & Commercial Installation Technician
Competitive Base Salary + Commission
Start Date: 02/12/2018
Our client, an established and highly reputed company with over 65 years in the installation and cleaning business is looking to bring on several carpet and drape installation technicians to join their team in a permanent fashion.
- With a list of assigned customers, successful applicants will deliver and install purchased customer goods;
- While working within the customer's home successful applicants will sell additional products and services to customers to better their experience;
- Successful applicants will be responsible for completing daily paperwork, including customer documentation, scheduling, billing, and orders;
- You will be responsible for completing scheduled customer service visits in a timely manner, and will be required to keep supervisors and internal staff updated regarding completion, or scheduling changes, as they come up.
- Successful applicants will work to install a variety of drapery treatments, including overhead fixtures and related window coverings. This may require the use of a ladder.
- While working within the customer's home, successful applicants will communicate any frayed or damaged cords or hardware, for the customers continued safety.
- Successful applicants will, as part of their normal tasks, ask customers for additional business and successfully sell add-ons, and extra products whenever possible.
If you feel that you are interested in this position, and capable of meeting the above expectations, while completing the above duties, please apply directly to this ad with your resume.
- Valid Class-5 Drivers License;
- Competed High-school diploma, or equivalent;
- Comfortable lifting 50-60 lbs regularly;
- The ability to do basic mathematics.