Sheet Metal Fabrication
Start Date: Immediate
You will be a jack of all trades:
- You'll select the appropriate steel material for the order/design in the storage/warehouse area and bring it into the production area
- You'll help load up machinery with the required steel sheets, blocks or rods
- You'll help operate the various machines and saws that are used to produce the custom product pieces
- You'll help keep the work area and warehouse clean, to keep everyone safe and the product undamaged
- You'll help stack or package the end products to go on the trucks for delivery to the customers
- Bus Accessible
- No Weekends!
- Morning and Afternoon Shift schedules available!
- Potential for hire for the right candidates (Temp To Hire assignment)
To speed up the hiring process, apply directly to this ad with your resume as the more we know about you the faster we can match you to the right job!
**Then call** Robin or Sarah at 905-547-0560 Monday toFriday between 10am-3pm to book your personal interview.
Requirements:- Ability to carry steel sheets and bundles of metal rods etc.
- Ability to load these steel materials into machines of various heights
- Ability to pack and stack steel parts of various sizes and weights into boxes or onto pallets and wrap them
- Steel toe work boots with CSA label