Start Date: Immediate
We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator/ Graphic Designer for our client in Stratford. They are a worldwide leader in travel products, combining notable style with the latest design technology and the utmost attention to quality and durability.
The successful candidate will handle the responsibilities of the Marketing Coordinator and will have experience in a Junior Graphic Designer role.
- Create matrices for all Canadian products
- Create stickers and labels for products and ensure all products have the Canadian requirements i.e. French
TSSA labels, security tags)
- Maintain up-to-date collateral files for products
- Create, print and distribute new catalogues
- Track samples that are sent out to sales teams
- Assist with photography for all Canadian exclusive collections.
- Post secondary diploma/degree or equivalent in Marketing or a related field
- Experience in administrative tasks as well as some work in graphic design
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite; PowerPoint intermediate skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- High degree of proficiency with Adobe Creative Suites (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro etc)
- Must have impeccable attention to detail.
TO SPEED UP THE HIRING PROCESS! Visit our website at www.ablemployment.com to apply directly with your resume.
After applying On-Line - CALL Kathy or Natasha at 519-340-0466 Monday to Friday 10am to 3pm to book your personal interview!
Any questions, please call the above number or email us at email@example.com