Forklift Operator: Tile Distributor Warehouse
$14.50 an hour
Start Date: Immediate
SPECTACULAR JOB AT A TILE DISTRIBUTION WAREHOUSE THAT HAS BEEN OPERATING SINCE 1950! IN ADDITION TO YOUR 2 WEEKS PAID VACATION YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM AN EXTRA 12 PAID DAYS OFF A YEAR!
Are you a new forklift operator who's looking to get his or her foot in the door? Our client, located in central Burnaby, is looking for dependable, hard working forklift operators to help their customers pick orders from within the warehouse. This is a great opportunity to get started with a well established company, while getting experience that will carry you through your career.
WHAT THEY NEED FROM YOU:
- Shipping & Receiving products both on and off the forklift;
- Customer service for order pick up (meet with the customers, make connections);
- Picking orders (large and small);
- Unloading/loading ... all while operating the Sit Down Counterbalance Forklift.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Some experience operating a Sit Down Counter Balance Forklift (6 months preferred, but we'll consider less)
- Forklift - Certified (class 1,4,5)
- CSA Approved Safety Shoes
- Comfortable lifting 50 - 60 lbs (not all the time...)
- Commitment, punctuality, and a winning outlook!
APPLY NOW AND YOU COULD START WORKING THIS WEEK!
To get started, to this posting with a copy of your resume and then call Chris to book your personal interview at 604-648-2259! Please call Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm.
If you're having trouble applying to the ad, e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 14060
Need your first pay quickly? Ask us about our Quick Start Pay Program!
If this isn't the job for you, visit the HOT JOBS section of our website www.ablemployment.com to see more full-time job openings!