Client Manager Permanent
45-60K based on experience
Start Date: July 2017
Our client, a family-owned manufacturer and installer of custom truck and van conversions for work vehicles, is hiring a client manager. They have two Ontario locations and are currently hiring for their growing Toronto team in Etobicoke. We are looking for a professional, ambitious and positive client manager. You will interact with customers and suppliers in person and over the phone.
Location: Kipling & Belfield
- Help customers design their vehicle conversion
- Working in the showroom to show customers the best product to suit their needs
- Keep customers updated on the progress of their vehicle
- Work with production coordinator and customers to meet scheduling needs
- Work with customers to design work vehicle solutions to meet their needs, budget and timeline
- Offer product advice and solutions
- Follow up with customers using our pipeline system
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quote / order ratio
- Accurately cost the quotes and calculate the desired GP margin.
- Calculate points and enter into the sales pipeline system.
- Contact suppliers or use supplier pricelists to get accurate costs.
- Provide pricing in a timely, clear & concise manner.
- Process orders, convert quotes into orders.
- Print the Shop Order for review.
- Answer phones in a courteous and professional manner
- 2+ years working in the automotive industry (customer service and sales)
- Positive and team oriented attitude
- Post-secondary education preferred
After applying Online - CALL Hayley or Nihal at 647-258-9921 Monday to Friday 10am to 3pm to book your personal interview!
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram @abl_careers