Shipping, Receiving And Logistics Associate Temporary
$16-18/hr based on experience
Start Date: Immediate
Our client is a quickly growing manufacturer of transport truck fenders and installation kits in Concord.
This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity!
- update and maintain all necessary paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- order and receive warehouse-related supplies/raw materials, sort shipments and distribute product
- undertake physical inventory counts and stock checks
- assemble and package pieces of hardware with strict attention to detail
- assist in the loading and unloading of delivery trucks
- using a propane forklift when necessary
- uphold/follow company policies
- order and coordinate logistics.
- 1+ years of shipping/receiving
- positive attitude
- reliable and punctual
- ability to lift up to 55lbs regularly
- ability to work as part of a team
- basic computer skills
- commitment to excellent customer service
- Counterbalance Forklift licence preferred
Apply online today and THEN call us at 289-472-5279 to book your personal interview!
To view all of our HOT JOBS go to www.ablemployment.com