Spanish/English Call Centre Agent
Start Date: Winter 2017
Work for a company that has been established for over 30 years and provides a modern and comfortable work environment for its employees.
This is permanent position with opportunity for advancement!
Location: Victoria Park & Consumers Rd.
The Spanish/English Customer Service Outsource Representative is a professional, responsible, and goal-orientated individual who handles mainly in-bound and occasional out-bound calls with a high degree of customer service and sensitivity.
- Handle customer inquiries regarding the utility services
- Successful and proactive sales and marketing of new products to existing customers
- Compliance of strict guidelines regarding privacy and protection of consumer information
What Do We Offer?
- Base rate of $12/hr
- Competitive remuneration with added performance incentives (with commission, the average employee makes between $16-18/hr)
- A fast, friendly, and challenging work environment
- A comprehensive and paid introductory training program
- On-going learning and professional development
- Opportunities to grow within the organization
Full-time Position: You will be scheduled for 5 days per week between Monday to Saturday between 8:00am - 9:00pm (37.5 hours per week).
What Are We Looking For?
- A committed individual who is a fast learner and willing to grow within the business
- Prior experience with customer service
- An ability to work flexible shifts is a must
- 1+ years of experience with customer service
- Fluent in verbal and written Spanish AND English
- MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR 3 WEEKS OF TRAINING 9AM-5PM MON-FRI.
High school diploma preferred
After applying online, call Hayley or Nihal Mon-Fri between 10am and 3pm to book your interview!
For more of our job postings go to our Career Board at www.ablcareers.com