Spanish Speaking CSR
Start Date: Immediate
Work for a company that has been established for over 30 years and provides a modern and comfortable work environment for its employees.
This is permanent position with opportunity for advancement!
Location: Victoria Park & Consumers Rd.
The Spanish/English Customer Service Outsource Representative is a professional, responsible, and goal-orientated individual who handles mainly in-bound and occasional out-bound calls with a high degree of customer service and sensitivity.
- Handle customer inquiries regarding the utility services
- Successful and proactive sales and marketing of new products to existing customers
- Compliance of strict guidelines regarding privacy and protection of consumer information
- You will work 2 Saturdays per month
What Do We Offer?
- Base rate of $14/hr
- Competitive remuneration with added performance incentives (with commission, the average employee makes between $16-18/hr)
- A fast, friendly, and challenging work environment
- A comprehensive and paid introductory training program
- On-going learning and professional development
- Opportunities to grow within the organization
- A committed individual who is a fast learner and willing to grow within the business
- Prior experience with customer service
- An ability to work flexible shifts is a must
- 1+ years of experience with customer service
- Fluent in verbal and written Spanish AND English
High school diploma preferred
After applying online, call Nina Mon-Fri between 10am and 3pm to book your interview at 647-258-9921!
For more of our job postings go to our Career Board at www.ablcareers.com