Call Centre Representative
Start Date: Flexible
We have a full-time, permanent position with opportunity for advancement! Our client is a modern third party contact centre who are hiring for energy and HVAC customer service campaigns.
- Receive phone calls from customers
- Answer customer inquiries regarding their energy or HVAC services
- Suggest solutions to their inquiries
- Call back customers that require follow up
With commission you can make up to $18/hr! This position also offers health benefits after 6 months.
Full-Time Shifts: You will be scheduled for 5 days per week between Monday to Sunday between 8:00am - 9:00pm (37.5 hours per week).
Training is Monday to Friday - 9am-5pm for 3 weeks.
- Prior experience with call centre or retail customer service
- Excellent command of the English language - both oral and written.
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner.
- Must have flexibility and willingness to move between various shifts.
- Must be available to work during hours of operation, including weekends.
To apply for this position, submit your resume and then call Nina or Kelsie at 647-258-9921 Mon-Fri between 11am-3pm to book your personal interview.
- High school education.
After applying Online - CALL Hayley or Nina at 647-258-9921 Monday to Friday 10am to 3pm to book your personal interview!
For other available jobs please visit our career board at our website www.ablcareers.com