Reach Truck / Cherry Picker Operator Afternoon
Start Date: Immediate
Our Client is Currently Looking For Forklift Operators With A Valid Class 2 Reach Licence For Order Picking!
- Are you looking for a great work environment?
- Are you adventurous enough to work in a HUGE warehouse?
- Are you looking for work in the Richmond, BC area?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company with nearly unlimited growth potential?
- Are you able to lift 40lbs - 60lbs?
- Do you have a valid forklift certification, and experience using a Reach or Order Picker machine?
If you answered yes to all (or most) of the above, then keep reading for how to apply!
Core Duties includes:
- Attention to detail in your work
- Not afraid of heights
- Picking orders by hand by UPC code
- Unloading and Loading containers by hand (40-60 lbs lifting)
Even if you're a newly Certified Forklift Operator with limited experience, we encourage you to apply!
APPLY TODAY, START AS EARLY AS TOMORROW!
To apply, please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume and then call our team to book your personal interview at 604-630-8343.
Please call Marcel Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the HOT JOBS section of our website www.ablemployment.com to see more full-time job openings!
Valid class 2 forklift certification
CSA certified steel toe work boots
Experience working in fast past warehouse environment
Self-starter that takes initiative
Must be able to work with a team and contribute to the team
Ability to use a computer
Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
Good problem solving skills
Ability to multi-task
Above all, a positive 'can-do' attitude!