General Labour: Cold Storage Warehouse
Start Date: Immediate
COLD STORAGE WAREHOUSE IS LOOKING FOR WORKERS TO HELP SHIPMENTS FOR CRUISE SHIPS!
What We're Looking For:
- Motivated part-time workers (8 hour shifts)
- Strong and energetic people (repetitive 50 lb lifting)
- Not afraid of the cold (occasional trips into the freezer)
- Able to work day shifts (8 or 9 am starts)
- Previous knowledge of Shipping and Receiving, and Palletizing is an asset, but they are willing to train.
GREAT NEWS: All protective equipment is provided for the portion of the workload that requires your working in the freezer!
What We Require of You:
- You own, or can get CSA Approved Safety Shoes/boots
- You're over the age of 18
- Full-Time Position (40+ Hours per week)
WANT TO GET STARTED RIGHT AWAY? Respond to this post with a copy of your resume!
Once you've submitted your resume, call Chris to schedule your personal interview at 604-648-2259. Please call Monday to Friday between 10am and 3pm.
If you are having any trouble applying online, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 12831.
To view more of our great job openings, please visit the 'Hot Jobs' section of our website at www.ablemployment.com