Quality Resident Engineer/ Technician
To be discussed
Start Date: Immediate
A leading manufacturer of high quality automotive parts, located in Cambridge, is seeking a qualified individual with effective interpersonal skills and strong work ethics to join our successful and expanding team in the following position at our customer facilities
This position is responsible for analyzing product quality daily at by checking lineside for problems and investigating problems by inspection standard, boundary sample, vehicle condition, etc., and sorting and reworking parts when necessary. This position also is responsible for directing activities of temporary members when sorting parts and attending meetings relating to the projects.
- Ability to interpret blueprints and inspection standards, use basic inspection tools (micrometers, calipers, height gage, etc.)
- The ability to work in a team to resolve issues.
- The ability to use inspection tools and the ability to preform statistical / measurement analysis strong problem solving, leadership, and communication skills
- Must be willing and able to work weekends and holidays as needed
- Must be able to travel as needed and to be able to travel internationally.
- 5 years of related experience in Tier 1 environment
- A degree is not required, but preferred
- Experience in automotive manufacturing is an asset
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume and then call Kathy (Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm) to set up your personal interview 519-340-0466!
Check out some more of our great job openings on the 'Hot Jobs' section of our website www.ablemployment.com