Cross Dock Receiving Clerk
$12.25 an hour (Incremental wage increase with hours worked up to $16.50!)
Start Date: Immediate
THIS IS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN EXPERIENCE IN THE WAREHOUSE WORKING IN A BUSY CROSS DOCK FACILITY! NO WAREHOUSE EXPERIENCE NECESSARY - TRAINING IS PROVIDED!
* Monday to Friday work week with FULL-TIME Hours (40 Hours per week)
* Potential to get promoted to team lead for the right candidate! (This includes a raise up to $16.50/hour!)
* All shifts are transit accessible!
* Regular raises with hours worked!
OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN A NEW SKILL!
* You will be trained to complete/maintain load freight paperwork, help organize the distribution and shipping of merchandise, as well as make the necessary verification against shipping documentation.
Cross-docking logistics consists of unloading materials from an incoming sea container and loading these materials directly into outbound trucks. You will be working in teams unloading the containers and trucks, along with several general labour duties such as staging and wrapping and strapping. Lifting up to 50lbs is required. Join our team now!
SPEED UP YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS! Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume and then call Tayo to schedule your personal interview 604-648-2259! Please call Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm!
Check out more of our great job opportunities on the HOT JOBS page of our website www.ablemployment.com