Cross Dock Receiving Clerk
$12.25 an hour (Incremental wage increase with hours worked up to $16.50!)
Start Date: Immediate
THIS IS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN EXPERIENCE IN THE WAREHOUSE WORKING IN A BUSY CROSS DOCK FACILITY! NO WAREHOUSE EXPERIENCE NECESSARY - TRAINING IS PROVIDED!
* Monday to Friday work week with FULL-TIME Hours (40 Hours per week)
* Potential to get promoted to team lead for the right candidate! (This includes a raise up to $16.50/hour!)
* All shifts are transit accessible!
* Regular raises with hours worked!
OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN A NEW SKILL!
* You will be trained to complete/maintain load freight paperwork, help organize the distribution and shipping of merchandise, as well as make the necessary verification against shipping documentation.
Cross-docking logistics consists of unloading materials from an incoming sea container and loading these materials directly into outbound trucks. You will be working in teams unloading the containers and trucks, along with several general labour duties such as staging and wrapping and strapping. Lifting up to 50lbs is required. Join our team now!
APPLY NOW, START AS SOON AS TOMORROW!
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume and then call Chris to book your personal interview! Please call Monday to Friday, between 10AM and 3PM: 604-648-2259
Any questions please call the above number or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job #9169
Not the perfect position for you? We have MANY AMAZING job openings available - check them out on the HOT JOBS section of our website! www.ablemployment.com