Cross Dock Receiving Clerk Temporary
$12.25 an hour (Incremental wage increase with hours worked up to $16.50!)
Start Date: Immediate
THIS IS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN EXPERIENCE IN THE WAREHOUSE WORKING IN A BUSY CROSS DOCK FACILITY! NO WAREHOUSE EXPERIENCE NECESSARY - TRAINING IS PROVIDED!
* Monday to Friday work week with FULL-TIME Hours (40 Hours per week)
* Potential to get promoted to team lead for the right candidate!
* All shifts are transit accessible!
* Regular raises with hours worked!
OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN A NEW SKILL!
* Suitable candidates will be trained to complete/maintain load freight paperwork, help organize the distribution and shipping of merchandise, as well as make the necessary verification against shipping documentation.
Cross-docking logistics consists of unloading materials from an incoming sea container and loading these materials directly into outbound trucks. You will be working in teams unloading the containers and trucks, along with several general labour duties such as staging and wrapping and strapping. Join their team now!
APPLY NOW, START AS SOON AS TOMORROW!
To speed up the hiring process, visit our website at www.ablemployment.com to apply directly with your resume, as the more we know about you the faster we can match you to the right job!
***APPLYING ONLINE IS AS EASY AS 1 - 2 - 3!***
After applying CALL Sasha to schedule your personal interview!
Call Monday to Friday, between 10AM and 3PM: 604-648-2259
Any questions please call the above number or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to speaking with you!
Not the perfect position for you? We have MANY AMAZING job openings available - check them out on the HOT JOBS section of our website! www.ablemployment.com
CSA Approved Safety Shoes
Comfortable lifting 50 - 60 lbs
Full-Time Position (40 Hours per week)
Communicate effectively in English; Ability to follow directions both written and verbal