Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the team of a well-established agricultural manufacturing company located in Norwich, ON. Our client has been in business since 1978 with organizations that manufacture in Canada, USA and Russia.
Perks of this position include:
– Direct Hire opportunity
– Full time hours
– Room to grow and advance
– $100 Referral bonus program – learn more about this in your interview
Welder – $20.15- $24.60+/hour based on experience
You will be welding the machinery/equipment for their customers. You will need to be skilled with MIG welding, be mechanically inclined, know how to work with hand and power tools and able to lift and move equipment.
– MIG Welding Experience an ASSET, and Fabricating
– CWB not required, capable of MIG welding. Must be able to pass internal weld test
– Mechanically inclined as this position requires you to assist with machinery installations.
– Comfortable working with hand and power tools.
– Able to read and understand blue prints
This position is physically demanding
This job is located in Norwich and is not transit accessible
For immediate consideration:
Please apply on-line by submitting your resume to job number 19585, at www.ablemployment.com. If you are currently on the ABL website, please click ‘Apply Now’.
Once complete, or if you are unable to apply online, call ABL Woodstock 519-914-5366 between the hrs. of 9AM and 3PM Monday to Friday to set up a personal interview with Aaron.
These positions are to start immediately, so don’t delay – apply today!!
Are you looking for a full time direct hire position? Do you have some experience in production or manufacturing? If...Apply For This Job