We are looking for an experienced warehouse worker to join our growing team ASAP! This is a great opportunity for someone looking for long term ongoing work!
– We are looking for someone who is experienced and able to multi-task
– Must have 3-5 years of experience of similar duties and SAP experience.
– Must be able to lift up to 45lbs consistently.
– Ability to read and interpret simple blueprints
– Shipping and Receiving Goods
– Responsible for all day-to-day logistics
– Preparing documents, and coordinate with freight forwarding companies for shipping/pick up times.
– Light assembly
– Inventory Counts
– General Warehouse Duties
– Carry out warehouse cleaning tasks
– Pay starting at 22/HR
– A chance to learn and grow in a supportive environment
– Expand your skill set and start a new Career
– Opportunity to contribute to an RRSP, with the client matching up to 5%!
– Temporary to Permanent role with the chance to be hired on with the company!
– Weekly pay by cheque or direct deposit
Ask about our Quick Start Pay Program – you can get your 1st day’s pay after your 2nd shift!
Don’t wait – apply now for this long term, permanent job! We offer same day Virtual Interviews!
To apply for this position, please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 18863. This will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume, please call Collin at 905-635-2907 to schedule your personal interview. Please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
We want great people like you to join our team on an on-call basis! You will be unloading and sorting...Apply For This Job