Warehouse/Jr Service Technician
A great opportunity for someone with mechanical aptitude and post secondary training with warehouse experience.
You will be working daily in the warehouse and side by side with the Service Manager to learn the company’s products and processes. The role will move into a Service Technician role in the future.
– warehouse shipping & receiving of equipment and parts
– provide warranty & non warranty service on all company and distributor equipment sold
– service is provided on-site of client &/or in company’s service facility
– assist Service Director in answering calls from clients re: trouble shooting & equipment questions
We are looking for someone with:
– warehouse experience; preferably with forklift certification
– mechanical/technical aptitude and college diploma
– Gas certification
Are you looking for a full time direct hire position? Do you have some experience in production or manufacturing? If...Apply For This Job
Hamilton's largest steel mill is hiring entry-level dock workers! This is a great way to get your foot in the...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for a great long-term MIG & TIG welding role in Mississauga? Work with high quality custom made...Apply For This Job