Has Covid-19 impacted your employment and limited your work opportunities? We have several immediate full-time general labour positions available within the Burlington and Oakville area!
You will work in some of the best warehouses and manufacturing plants in the area. These positions vary between day and afternoon shifts, can be bus accessible and have an immediate start with weekly pay!
Experience is not required for an entry-level general labour positions, but you do need to be physically fit and able to lift between 30-60lbs. You will have the opportunity to learn transferable skills and gain valuable experience in the manufacturing and logistics fields. With great attendance, willingness to learn and a strong work ethic many of our positions can become a long-term stable opportunity!
What are some benefits to seeking employment through ABL Employment?
– We offer a variety of shifts that allow for a great work and life balance!
– We offer a Quick Start Pay Program that gives you access to your first days pay upon the start of your 2nd shift!
– Refer a friend, family-member, neighbour, co-worker etc. and earn $100 when they complete their first 80 hours of work with ABL!
– Performance rewards include the opportunity to be entered into our monthly gift card draws!
– You also have the opportunity to win $1000 with our annual ‘A Better Life’ award!
Apply now by responding to this post with a copy or you resume or email a copy directly to us at email@example.com.
Once you have submitted your resume call 905-631-2259 to connect with one of our staffing consultants!
We look forward to hearing from you!
halton, full time, days, afternoons, nights, forklift, manufacturing, assembly, heavy lifting, power tools, hand tools, shipping, receiving, stock control, burlington, oakville
We are hiring cargo handlers for one of Canada's leading providers of time sensitive overnight air cargo services. You will be...Apply For This Job