Work for a leading manufacturer of AC electric motors, high efficiency W IE2 and WP IE3 motors, and industrial variable speed motors. They are committed to energy efficiency.
Full-time, long-term position.
– shipping and receiving
– scanning bar codes to order pick
– organize inventory on shelves
– data entry of inventory in AS400
– use tow motor
– 40-50lbs lifting
– Scheduling couriers for outbound product
– Using the stand up reach and overhead crane to move product (training provided)
Experience: computer skills, tow motor experience, RF scanning experience
Pay rate is based on experience ($16-18/hr).
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 19582.
We have an immediate opening for a mechanically-minded general labour worker in Mississauga! You will be working with high end...Apply For This Job