Apply today to work in a state of the art warehouse! You will be working for a company that has been in business for over 35 years! This company has stood the test of time and these positions offer the opportunity to grow and advance!
This is a full time, long term position!
Job duties include:
– Manage day to day operations of Inventory Control Units
– Order picking, processing, and shipping of customer orders
– Coordinate the parts inventory and cycle counts at the facility
– Ensure exceptional customer service is achieved by exceeding service targets and key performance indicators
– Work closely with Transportation and Infrastructure Unit leaders to insure complete customer satisfaction.
Monday to Friday 9pm to 5:30am
– Weekly pay
– Quick Start Pay Program where you can get your 1st day’s pay after your 2nd shift!
– Richmond, BC
– This job site is transit accessible!
DON’T WAIT – APPLY TODAY TO START WORKING ASAP – WE HAVE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 19046.
After submitting your resume, call Holly or Bre to schedule your personal video interview 604-648-2259. Please call Monday to Friday between 10am and 3pm.
Work for a company that has been in business since 1983, specializing in windows. This company been providing the most...Apply For This Job
We have several upcoming openings for general labourers in one of Hamilton's largest steel companies! This job has full time...Apply For This Job
We have immediate openings for general labourers in Hamilton, ON starting in May 2021! Work at one of the largest...Apply For This Job