Apply today to work in a state of the art warehouse! You will be working for a company that has been in business for over 35 years! This company has stood the test of time and these positions offer the opportunity to grow and advance!
This is a full time, long term position!
Job duties include:
– Manage day to day operations of Inventory Control Units
– Order picking, processing, and shipping of customer orders
– Coordinate the parts inventory and cycle counts at the facility
– Ensure exceptional customer service is achieved by exceeding service targets and key performance indicators
– Work closely with Transportation and Infrastructure Unit leaders to insure complete customer satisfaction.
Monday to Friday 9pm to 5:30am
– Weekly pay
– Quick Start Pay Program where you can get your 1st day’s pay after your 2nd shift!
– Richmond, BC
– This job site is transit accessible!
DON’T WAIT – APPLY TODAY TO START WORKING ASAP – WE HAVE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 19046.
After submitting your resume, call Holly or Bre to schedule your personal video interview 604-648-2259. Please call Monday to Friday between 10am and 3pm.
Calling all Students and Seasonal Workers! Now Hiring in London, ON - located on a bus route! **...Apply For This Job