Our client has been in business since 1978. They are a 100% Canadian owned company that has built their reputation as the most reliable pre 8am delivery service for time-sensitive goods and parts.
They are currently looking for full-time Warehouse helpers to join their team. You will be loading, and off-loading boxes/products from containers/trucks and utilizing the scanner for the boxes as well as assisting with keeping the warehouse cleaned and organized.
– On site training
– Positive team oriented work environment
– Consistent days and hours from Monday to Friday (no weekends)
– Weekly pay every Friday + 4% vacation pay
– Ask our office about our Quick Start Pay Program to access your pay as soon as your second day of work
– Your character is typically described as a dedicated, hardworking and very detail- oriented.
– You have good communication skills, are able to meet deadlines; demonstrate established time management and multi-tasking skills.
– You are able to load/unload packages weighing up to 70 lbs.
– You own a pair of safety boots and reflective vest
– You have access to personal transportation as public transportation is not accessible
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to email@example.com – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume call Crystal or Bonn to schedule your personal interview 519-646-1225 – please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
To view more of our great job openings, please visit the ‘Hot Jobs’ section of our website at www.ablemployment.com
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
FANTASTIC FULL-TIME JOB OPENING IN A CLEAN AND MODERN HIGH END ELECTRONICS WAREHOUSE! AMAZING TEAM, AMAZING WORK ENVIRONMENT, AMAZING WAREHOUSE...Apply For This Job
Our client is a well-known Mattress and Furniture retailer with many locations all across Canada. They pride themselves in...Apply For This Job