Our client has been in business since 1978. They are a 100% Canadian owned company that has built their reputation as the most reliable pre 8am delivery service for time-sensitive goods and parts.
They are currently looking for full-time Warehouse helpers to join their team. You will be loading, and off-loading boxes/products from containers/trucks and utilizing the scanner for the boxes as well as assisting with keeping the warehouse cleaned and organized.
– On site training
– Positive team oriented work environment
– Consistent days and hours from Monday to Friday (no weekends)
– Weekly pay every Friday + 4% vacation pay
– Ask our office about our Quick Start Pay Program to access your pay as soon as your second day of work
– Your character is typically described as a dedicated, hardworking and very detail- oriented.
– You have good communication skills, are able to meet deadlines; demonstrate established time management and multi-tasking skills.
– You are able to load/unload packages weighing up to 70 lbs.
– You own a pair of safety boots and reflective vest
– You have access to personal transportation as public transportation is not accessible!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to email@example.com – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
To view more of our great job openings, please visit the ‘Hot Jobs’ section of our website at www.ablemployment.com
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
Our client is Canada's leading provider of time sensitive overnight air cargo services and carries over 1,300,000 pounds of cargo...Apply For This Job