You will be working for a company that has been in business for over 35 years! This company has stood the test of time and this position is a great opportunity!
This is a wonderful full-time, long term opportunity as a transportation e-commerce dispatcher.
This is an important role based in Richmond at a warehouse facility.
In this role you will build, improve, and implement tools and processes to enhance Transportation efficiency.
This will include clear communication, optimizing current routes, providing additional training and coaching to Individual contributors when needed.
– Manage e-commerce schedule and deliveries and exceed customer’s expectations.
– Work closely with warehouse team to ensure smooth and efficient operations so deliveries leave the facility on schedule.
– Review daily e-commerce reports
– Scorecard drivers on their apparel, milestones, punctuality and overall performance.
– Perform additional duties as assigned by Transportation Manager.
Assets to Role:
– Excellent organizational, negotiation, planning and time management skills;
– Analytical and Problem solving skills
– Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and proprietary applications with Advanced Excel skills
– Available to work after hours and weekends if required
– Post-secondary education, or related work experience in the transportation industry is preferred
– Must possess a valid driver’s license in good standing.
– Experience in a Transportation dispatcher role or equivalent experience is preferred
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 604-648-2259 and ask for Holly between 10am-4pm Monday-Friday to book your virtual interview.
We have an immediate opening for a recruiter / staffing consultant in New Westminster! We are looking for someone with...Apply For This Job
We are currently hiring for a Sales and Marketing Assistant for a Custom Home Improvement Company in Halton Region! ...Apply For This Job
We are currently hiring for a Sales and Marketing Assistant for a custom home improvement company in the Halton region! Perks...Apply For This Job