Our client is a transportation company specializing in LTL freight!
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity.
What we offer:
– Weekly pay (including 4% vacation pay paid weekly)
– Monthly prize draws
– Quick Start Pay Program – get your first day of pay on your second day of work
– inputs all loads that are to be stripped into the computer along with the door assignments
– coordinates the dispatching of work to the warehouse operators on the guidance of the manager
– records employee start times and finish times into the dock spreadsheet which drives productivity results; including overtime tracking
– records time of start and completion for each load that is processed on the dock
– ensures trailer to door assignments are accurate at start of shift and then controlled throughout shift
– works with incoming person to ensure a proper ‘hand off’
– provide proper status for every trailer that is up against a door in our warehouse
– work hand in hand with yard controller who will move trailers off and on doors as required
Requirements: transportation industry experience preferred, data entry experience, attention to detail, excellent communication skills, experience using either Excel or Google Sheets.
Submit your resume to Brishti and Xavier at email@example.com and mention job # 20215. We will follow up with qualified candidates to schedule a personal interview.