Do you have experience working as a traffic controller on construct sites? Looking for full-time work? APPLY NOW!
– Protect the safety of persons and their belongings on the property.
– Set up traffic cones and designated areas as per traffic control plan.
– Communicate with drivers/operators to ensure organized entry and exit of the site.
– Ensure that the movement of vehicles entering and exiting Client property does not interfere with the safety of pedestrians and the public.
– Prohibit entry into secure areas of the property of anyone other than authorized persons as determined by the Client.
– Other duties as required / requested.
Your experience and skills
– Possess a valid traffic control license
– An Ontario Security Guard license is an asset
– Read, write and speak English
– Excellent customer service skills
– Dependable and responsible
To apply for this role, please email your resume to Natisha and Luis at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job #19298 in the title.
Are you looking to start working in Woodstock and the surrounding areas? LOOK NO FURTHER! We have several upcoming openings...Apply For This Job