Full-time, long-term opportunity!
Work for a national Logistics Company!
Shift Schedule: Monday to Friday: 2 PM to 11 PM
Your duties will include:
– Unloaded inbound shipments and move them to storage locations within the warehouse.
– Ensure proper safe loading and unloading procedures are completed correctly.
– Completed damage reports as required.
– Completed daily cycle counts and pallet inventory counts when required.
– Maintained forklift equipment to ensure proper functioning of the equipment
– Certified on Swing Reach and Fall Arrest
– One year of experience with Swing Reach and Fall Arrest is Required
– Ability to work in a freezer environment
– Ability to commit for a long term position
– Walkie and Dock Stocker Experience/Certification is preferred but not required
Apply online at www.ablemployment.com or send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. After applying, call Natisha at 416-637-2351 to book your personal virtual interview.
** We pay every Friday by Cheque or Direct Deposit**We pay on SIN*
Career opportunities for forklift operators in Brampton and Mississauga! If you are tired of working short term temporary jobs - look...Apply For This Job
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN A CLEAN, MODERN FACILITY WITH AN AMAZING TEAM, AND IN AN AMAZING WORKING ENVIRONMENT! The material...Apply For This Job
OPENING for a certified and experienced FORKLIFT operator in Delta BC This is a fantastic ongoing opportunity in an automotive industry....Apply For This Job