We have an immediate opening for a staffing coordinator in London!
About the company:
– ABL Employment is a Canadian staffing agency that is locally owned and operated
– We work side by side with our client companies and our assignment employees to help them reach their goals through new career opportunities
– We help people find great jobs and companies find great people
What’s in it for you:
– Salary offered is dependent on transferable skills/experience: this is not an hourly position.
– A competitive bonus plan based on branch performance
– Medical benefit plan
– Paid mileage
– Paid training
– Monthly wellness bonus
– Personal internet service reimbursement
This dynamic position involves:
– Attracting, pre-screening and interviewing of new candidates for existing and future career opportunities with our clients
– Building relationships with our assignment employees
– Supporting, servicing and working in partnership with our diverse customer base within the region by building and maintaining strong professional relationships
What we are looking for:
– An upbeat, positive and energetic attitude.
– Reliable/own transportation
– Any experience in the service industry
– Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a team environment
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please email your resume and cover letter for consideration to Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this position: please be aware that only those applicants with a close skill match will be considered.
*Skills often associate with this type of position include:
recruiting, applicant tracking system, human resources experience, database, outlook, talent acquisition, onboarding management, high volume, compliance, calendaring, staffing, interviews, hiring, sales, advertising, relationship building