ABL Careers is seeking an experienced Staffing Coordinator to join our Etobicoke team!
Do you have knowledge and understanding of current community and business activity in the GTA? We are looking for someone with local ties to these areas to join our team. ABL Careers is a local staffing company offering many opportunities for growth and development.
Why should I apply with ABL Employment?
– Great company culture – work with a friendly and helpful team
– Competitive salary (based on transferrable skills/ experience)
– Great bonus plan based on branch performance
– Medical benefit plan
– Paid mileage
– Skill path programs to help you grow within the company
What will my duties include?
– Developing relationships with client companies to ensure that staffing needs are met and expectations succeed.
– Scheduling and conducting interviews from entry level to skilled positions.
– Recruiting, interviewing, placing and motivating employees in a wide variety of office positions throughout the GTA
What are the requirements?
– Own vehicle to travel between client sites, offices or to sales calls
– Enthusiastic, positive, and driven
– Experience with job postings, marketing, recruiting, etc.
– Strong computer skills
– At least 1 year of staffing industry experience
– Bilingual in French and English
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please email your resume to Jo Irwin at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all those who submit applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Skills often associate with this type of position include:
recruiting, applicant tracking system, human resources experience, database, outlook, talent acquisition, onboarding management, high volume, compliance, calendaring, staffing, interviews, hiring, sales, advertising, relationship building
We have a great career opportunity in Etobicoke! We are looking for a dynamic and client-focused Staffing Consultant to join...Apply For This Job
ABL Careers is a Canadian staffing agency that is locally owned and operated. We work side by side with our...Apply For This Job