Start a new career with us! The Woodstock office is looking for a Staffing/Recruiter to join the team.
ABL Employment is a Canadian staffing agency that is locally owned and operated. We work side by side with our client companies and our assignment employees to help them reach their goals through new career opportunities!
We treat our staff like family! We have a lot of programs to grow and advance within the company, we offer catered staff meetings, monthly and quarterly bonuses, annual rewards day, weekly pay, medical benefits, and much more! Learn more about our company culture on our website www.ablemployment.com
This dynamic position involves:
– Creation of strategic client focused recruiting campaigns
– Attraction, Pre-screening and Interviewing of new candidates for existing and future career opportunities with our clients
– Assisting with managing our recruiting platforms and social media pages.
– Supporting, servicing and strategizing with our diverse customer base within the region through strong professional relationships
– Being flexible to partner with your co-workers to ensure office coverage, productivity, efficiencies and results
Salary offered is dependent on transferable skills/experience: this is not an hourly position. Benefits include: a competitive bonus plan based on branch performance, medical benefit plan, paid mileage, paid training, monthly wellness bonus, personal internet service reimbursement, and much more!
– Grade 12 education or higher while possessing an upbeat, positive and energetic attitude.
– Reliable/own transportation
– 2 years in customer service
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strength in creativity and analysis
– Ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines in a team environment
Email your resume to email@example.com subject: Staffing/Recruiter position.
We thank you for your interest in our posting however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Entry-level Bilingual French/English Customer Service Representative. Long Term! Benefits! You must live in Montreal Full-time, permanent position. Apply today! What we offer: -...Apply For This Job
Eyecare Consultant Positions Coming Soon In Ottawa! Full Time and Part Time Available! Do you have a keen eye for fashion?...Apply For This Job
Full-time and part-time retail work available at Carlingwood Mall! Brand new optical store opening. Our client has been in business...Apply For This Job
Full Time and Part-time Eyecare Consultant Openings in Medicine Hat at Southlands Crossing! Permanent, Long Term! If you have a...Apply For This Job